So, on Facebook last week my status read something like... "lot on my mind, I need to make a prayer list." So heck, let me make that prayer list. It is about the same as the list would have been last week, order does not matter.
1. My sweet hubby is so unhappy at his job. He needs a new one with a good company! This job has been a great opportunity for him to get into sales. He is awesome at his job. But the stress is huge because of the top leadership.
2. Help me be a supportive wife and not just worry about the unemployment rate and money.
3. My family... Paw Paw to feel better (he is home for the hospital). Brother to feel better and get good news tomorrow. Little Brother to find a job and be productive.
4. Praise report that SIL is AOKAY at one year anniversary appointment. God Is Great!
5. Bug to not poop in his new underwear. I think we are really close to being potty trained. How do you know for sure?
6. My new medicine to work...
7. Friend's marriage to be better and to regain the trust and for her to be happy no matter what.
8. CB and DM, two other good husbands to find a job they like.
9. Repeat # 1.
We truly are blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I think our personality quirks give us more challenges and worries then anything. (wanting things now, wanting to know the plan or the future). I just need to be patient and let God lead the way in his time. Thanks for letting me share my prayer list with you.
Something uplifting coming soon. I know of some give aways going on this week.
Saturday Scores Vol. 14
1 day ago