Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sharped Dressed Man and My Bug







Not sure these are the names I will go with for my guys, but for now you get the point.



Here is a picture of my husband of four years and our sweet two year old boy. As parents we had no idea how life would become so sweet and awesome having children. (We hope the dear Lord will bless us again soon with another one). But for now, our BUG is best thing ever even when he pitches a fit. I also had no idea how smart and independent at 2 year old can be. And he is a great communicator at well. Saying his ABC's, asking questions and remembering from one day to the next. Our baby is no baby anymore. So there is just a little intro to how it is being a mom to my bug... Now I am going to get him and enjoy our evening routine together as a family. Here's hoping you have a great evening too....

4 comments:

anna teacher said...

it's so much fun when they get old enough to really play wih! i probably have moe fun with my little boys than with anyone! but i also miss being able to hold them as long as i wanted and give them kisses without them wiping them off and saying, "EWW!!" hope you guys are doing well! miss you!

Heather said...

Looks like you're well on your way into blogland..but beware...it's a pit once you get started..lots of wasted time..haha...Glad we have connected!

and yep, 2 year olds are a trip...wait until he's 3..that's when it really gets interesting!

5 Boys And Me said...

Hi! Sorry I am a little behind, but I am excited about our three-way swap. You can email me at rossfamilyof5@aim.com and we can figure everything out! I am really excited as I LOVE Christmas!

L Rukes said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! Isn't motherhood absolutely amazing! I hope you get your #2 soon!