Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to Reality

We are back from Vacation and it was excellent! We stayed longer then we have stayed in a long time thinking we would be ready to come home but we could have stayed even longer. We were all three having a nice time. I want to post my pictures but I can not find the cord to download them. But when I do you can see how much fun we had.



I started reading this book on Vacation. It is my first book in nearly a year. The free time is just not there for reading these days. That's okay. Since being back to work I found myself thinking that I have got to check on something but really it is the characters in my book and where I left off.

Hope your week is going well. Looking forward to posting my pictures. Wonder what will be in store for us next now that we are getting back to reality.

No comments: